Why does accessible web design matter?
- It makes your pages usable by a wider audience
- Cross-platform interoperability is one of the
key strengths of the World Wide Web
- It grants disabled users access to your content
- Uncommon user agents are browsers too!
- Proper HTML is accessible HTML
- Web robots and other intelligent agents can
process your pages automatically
- Pages can be used by those without advanced
computers and browsers, such as libraries and
- Newer, high-tech internet applicances need the
same accessibility considerations
- It's a legal requirement under the ADA